September 2012

September 2012

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Fall Leaves and OTHER Cute Kids



Ammon gets his own post for cuteness, but I will lump everybody else into one!

John organized all of the kids into a big leaf-raking project. They worked together very well, and the yard looked fabulously clean!


The orange hats? It is hunting season here, and orange is the IN color if you would like to go OUT side at our house! I have only seen a hunter in our woods once, but once was enough. We did have hunting dogs run through our neighborhood. They had antenna's on and numbers spray painted on their sides. I guess they lost track of the deer they were looking for, but thought John putting up Christmas lights and kids running around the yard were interesting.

Is it Summer Yet?



Mark and Sarah made earrings and necklaces out of bark they peeled off of a (dead) tree. Mark was hoping to sell them at the Village of Yesteryear at the fair. He gave some to his aunts for their birthday.



Kate loves to help cook and clean!


Sarah and Kate and I went to the Nutcracker with the homeschool group, thanks to Kim (and CiCi for watching the other kids!). We loved the dancing truffles and the gingerbread kids.

Nathan needed his two front teeth this Christmas! (I am pretending to sleep so John won't take my picture. I have tried protesting when he takes my picture, but those don't turn out very well!)

Nathan enjoyed making 'diamonds' in our backyard (granite?).


Does John count as a cute kid? He was very happy to get the propane tank hooked up and the fireplace turned on, in case we get snowed in.

No comments:

Post a Comment